- QSO Technologies starts work on an electronic sales platform for an online book seller
- QSO Technologies builds up IT for Engineering/PLM expert team
- Work commences on a new software solution to monitor sustainability
- Voith Engineering Services visits the Bangalore and Mysore offices of QSO Technologies
- A huge business delegation from the state of Baden – Wurttemberg comes to Bangalore. QSO Technologies participates in the one-on-one meeting sessions at the Taj Residency Hotel
- Dr. Roland Haas publishes a series of papers on Mechatronics in the magazine A&D India
- QSO Technologies builds up an administration support team for Voith Engineering Services
- QSO Supports DMU activities of Voith Engineering Services in Bremen.
- Dr. Roland Haas gives speech at IIIT-B’s Foundation Day.
- QSO starts work on a software package for travel agencies in Germany.
- Dr. Roland Haas starts Mechatronics class at IIIT-B.
- QSO Technologies and her partner 4iCOM support Michelin in organizing the 2010 Challenge Bibendum event.
- Work commences on a software product for “Klinikrente”.
- QSO Technologies participates in WORLDCOMP’09 – Computer Graphics conference in Las Vegas, USA.
- QSO Technologies commences work on a new hospital information management system.
- Dr. Roland Haas represents IIIT-B ( International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore) at the inauguration of the Bavarian-Indian Center in Hof.
- Technology analysis for Car2Go project completed .
- QSO Technologies team starts training in Bremen for CATIA v5 related work at CeBeNetwork.
- German tooling machine manufacturer makes QSO Technologies development partner for their embedded control software.
- Roll out of software product for a large insurance company.
- Software activities are being concentrated in Mysore.
- CATIA v5 expert group established.
- New office in Vlotho established.
- Study on migration tools for legacy software completed.
- New team set up to work on innovative web collaboration solutions.
- Robotics group launched.
- German national joins QSO Technologies.
- MSRIT interns demonstrated their innovative projects done in QSO Technologies.
- 6 IIITB interns joined QSO on 2nd January.
- Technology and feasibility study on telematics platforms for cars delivered.
- First iPhone application completed.